Affordable dental implants in Romania.
We know that you want a perfect smile. We also know that we can help give that perfect smile to you!
Why travel to Romania for dental care every year?
Because in this way you can save lots of money for your customized dental treatment.
We helped more than 300 patients from over 6 countries in the last 3 years using more than 1000 implants with a 99.5% rate of success.
Try to compare a treatment from your local doctor with one from Romania (same materials, same procedure and the same dental implant system) and you will see the difference.
Time required for a dental implant procedure in Romania
With the help of the latest technologies in medicine we can help you place implants and crowns in one visit.
After a complete assessment from our doctors will determine if you are a candidate for immediate loading implants. If not, the 2 stage implants will be our option.
In most cases, in order to complete the dental implant treatment you will need to stay anywhere from 2 to 7 days.
First visit: implant planning and placement
- Free specialist consultation will be performed:
- Surgery preparation follows, with sedation at your choice (intravenous sedation, nitrous oxide sedation-laughing gas-assisted by specialist, local sedation). The surgery can last from half an hour for one implant to a few hours, depending on the complexity of the procedure. During the intervention you won’t feel any discomfort or pain.
- After a few days later the stitches are removed.
- Temporary tooth/teeth will be placed.
Second visit: fitting your new teeth
- Depending on the implant bone integration process, after 3 to 6 months you will have to come back for your second visit. In most of the cases, the longer the period passed between the two visitis, the better.
- Your new teeth will be put in place and you’re ready to SMILE!
Are dental implants in Romania the right option for me?
A good general health condition makes you the right person for dental implants. In particular, gum health, sinus anatomy and jaw bone thickness will be the variables that will influence our decision in order to determine if you are suitable for dental implants or not.
There are also cases when dental implants are placed after grafting artificial bone in the areas where implants will be placed or after performing sinus lift surgery if needed.
BEFORE AND AFTER
BEFORE DENTAL IMPLANT
AFTER DENTAL IMPLANT