5 thing to consider before planning your dental treatment in Romania
- Try to make an educated opinion if dental treatment in Romania or any other foreign country is the best solution for you. Keep in mind that dental tourism is cost effective when you have treatments like dental implants, root canals, same day dentures not just fillings;
- Plan your trip with one month ahead. You could save lots of money on plane and accommodation if you book them one month ahead;
- Try not to come alone. Although we will be in contact at all time during your stay (you will have a cell phone just for you), we know that we cannot replace your friend or family member.
- All the clinics say that their doctors speak all sort of foreign languages. We are locals and we know that not all dentists speak English. They are very good dentists, but they may need someone to translate what they are saying. We will help you find the right dentist just for you.
- Security. That’s right…you want to know how safe are you to travel in the city center in a foreign country at midnight…if you want that. Romania and Bucharest – despite what others think – is one of the most safe place to be in if you’re a tourist.