F A Q
- Is it necessary to speak Romanian?
No, our team and our doctors speak English fluently.
- How can I pay the dental treatment?
You can only pay cash.
- How do I book an appointment?
Send us a scanned x-ray and tell us what dental problem do you have. We will reply in maximum 24 hours and send you an estimate including: description, duration of the procedure and price.
- Can my local dentist do a simple checkup after your intervention?
We advise you do do that! We will provide an official and detailed description of any dental intervention.
- How long will I have to wait in order to get a bridge after surgical healing of parodonthosis?
You must wait for 6 months in order for your gingiva to accept bridges and also heal.
- Can I have an allergy to dental implants?
No, because dental implants, event the cheap ones are made of titanium which contains no allergens and the body tollerates them very easy.
- Can you place the implant right after the tooth is removed?
Yes, if we can’t see any sign of chronic diseases, such as cysts. Also it is important that the bone where the implant in inserted needs to be healthy.
- Can any diseases prevent me from getting a dental implant?
We avoid inserting dental implants in the case of severe cardiovascular diseases, uncontrolled diabetes or usage of drugs that prevent blood coagulation or autoimmune diseases.